- Created Wednesday, July 22nd 2015 @ 10:06:21
i can't find him ... why ?
- Created Wednesday, July 22nd 2015 @ 11:26:11
He/she has probably deactivated his/her bot.
- Created Wednesday, July 22nd 2015 @ 14:40:55
hi DaFish ~ your AI is very well ~ your AI looks like didn't like 3w ?
- Created Wednesday, July 22nd 2015 @ 18:21:54
Hi SetoSan, thank you, but your bot is way better, I am very impressed! As you can see the strategy of my bot needs a lot more work but I think I await the new point system.
- Created Wednesday, July 22nd 2015 @ 18:26:19
He is currently developing a super awesome strategy and so we can't steal it he wrote his own testing environment. He will show up again right before the finals to crush the battlefield.
- Created Wednesday, July 22nd 2015 @ 18:56:59
i'm ready ~!
- Created Wednesday, July 22nd 2015 @ 19:10:52
@DaFish when i lost game , i read the i/o and find the reason , bug or unlucky ... i have fix these problem : dying alive , touch roof , full use space ... enemy point calculation , to avoid being attacked ... avoid new block ~
- Created Monday, July 27th 2015 @ 12:56:25
I hope he can activate a bot again. I't is better for the competition to see bots in action. The more active the competition, the more likely that other people start to join.
- Created Thursday, July 30th 2015 @ 13:18:33
You guys have nice bots! Sorry for mine being deactivated, I activated it now and I will try to improve it.
- Created Friday, August 7th 2015 @ 20:02:55
A bit late but: nice to have you back again! You made an impressive comeback:)
- Created Friday, August 7th 2015 @ 23:49:04
Haha thanks! Now we can wonder.. where is Kubisme/Corniel ?
- Created Saturday, August 8th 2015 @ 00:20:01
@Real: Version 15 was not suited for the new rules. I'm working my ass off to get a version ready that works okay (not too stupid). Uploading one right now.
- Updated Saturday, August 8th 2015 @ 00:34:07
Also welcome back Corniel! Hmm, I hate to say it, but your new bot looks, well... no, I'm not going to say it:)
(your bug looks familiar, probably the same as I had in some old version:))
- Created Saturday, August 8th 2015 @ 01:08:33
Okay I see. Good luck in making a better one!
- Created Saturday, August 8th 2015 @ 12:53:28
@DaFish: I'm not sure what your issue was, the first bug I found, is that somewhere in my search tree, I got out of the blue (a lot of) points in positions where clearing rows is not possible. And based on that I just sometimes picks the wrong move.