- Updated Saturday, July 25th 2015 @ 12:22:35
When in the profile view, uploading a new revision of your bot (or watching a game from the gamelog view), you have to:
1) click AI logo
2) click block-battle header
3) click leaderboard/gamelog
This is a little cumbersome, when doing it over and over again. I suggest adding links in these views (profile, watch game) to Leaderboard, Game log, etc. So that users have a quicker cycle of challenging other bots
- Created Saturday, July 25th 2015 @ 19:22:00
You can click the 'Global Rank' link on the profile page to go directly to the leaderboard.
- Created Sunday, July 26th 2015 @ 23:18:57
Ah, I didn't realize that. Thank you!