- Created Tuesday, August 11th 2015 @ 14:07:07
Is it possible to get the game input/output dump as a file, rather than an html page? The bigger page works slow in a browser (FF). The biggest interest is, definitely server instructions sent to the bot in the first place. Having them helps debugging a bot. But copying/pasting them from the slow mo browser is quite annoying.
- Created Tuesday, August 11th 2015 @ 14:10:55
you can go to the /rawdump page instead of /dump for the plain text (or press the arrow next to Error dump)
- Created Tuesday, August 11th 2015 @ 16:38:45
Nope. I actually tried rawdump earlier (by guessing the url name). The result (either rawdump or the "arrow") is still an html page with all the site fancy stuff, making browers heads ache. Dumps are long. How about a download button? :)
- Created Monday, August 24th 2015 @ 04:54:33
No really, what's the difference between dump (pretty dump) and rawdump? The only thing I can spot with google chrome is "raw dump" doesn't have highlighting.
Is it possible to modify rawdump representation and put it into textarea with copy-to-clipboard link?
- Created Monday, August 24th 2015 @ 09:07:22
Is the rawdump page still slow? It's pretty fast on my (slower) computer. I'll make a separate page with just the text then.
- Created Monday, August 24th 2015 @ 09:18:47
alright you can go to /plaintextdump now
- Created Thursday, August 27th 2015 @ 03:42:34
this is awesome! thank you!
- Created Sunday, September 27th 2015 @ 16:58:29
Thanks a lot, /plaintextdump is really helpful for me and, I think, for most of the players. However, it will be much easier to get to it through a direct link than through typing in the address bar of the browser. Could it be a direct link from the "Game log" page, together with the links to the match replay and to the match dump?