- Created Tuesday, May 10th 2016 @ 16:11:42
I've noticed that some top bots still don't make use of the "drop" command, so we have wait for their piece to slowly descend every move. If anyone is interested in making their bot "easier on the eyes," here's a quick algorithm to Harddrop.
Loop through your move string (or it's precursor) in reverse. If the item == "down," continue. Else, return the string up to this point and add "drop" to the end.
That's all! Good luck in finals, everyone.
- Created Tuesday, May 10th 2016 @ 22:12:55
My bot is one of slow descenders :D I'm pretty sure I would be capable to program that drop, but I even like that slow manoeuvring :D
- Created Wednesday, May 11th 2016 @ 00:28:15
@TaroKong, I'm sure you owe me about 2 hours of my life in total!
- Created Wednesday, May 11th 2016 @ 15:35:09
Let's meet in Vilnius for a bear, I'll give it back :D
- Updated Wednesday, May 11th 2016 @ 15:43:13
Now, 10 more minutes were spent thinking whether the pun was intended...
- Created Wednesday, May 11th 2016 @ 16:10:02
No pun intended. You dont think about time management when drinking :D
- Created Thursday, May 12th 2016 @ 21:33:22
Vilnius? As in, BuildStuff? I'll potentially be there too. Like to share a beer. :D
- Created Friday, May 13th 2016 @ 07:13:05
Vilnius, a capital of Lithuania. I dont know about that buildstuff. We can easily share a few beers if you are in VIlnius some day :)
- Created Friday, May 13th 2016 @ 12:04:46
Yep, that is in Vilnius. That hotel frequently hosts conferences. So, waiting you in November :)