- Created Thursday, January 28th 2016 @ 12:32:57
Hello, I tried to upload a PHP bot, but it doesn't seem to "compile"
/bin/php: error while loading shared libraries: libonig.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
- Created Thursday, January 28th 2016 @ 13:36:14
Can you try to upload one of the starterbots for the other competitions? I'm not sure if it's an error in your bot that is not displayed or something else.
- Created Thursday, January 28th 2016 @ 13:59:39
I have uploaded the helpless bot for warlight-ai-challenge I found here https://github.com/mastercoding/conquest-helpless
I have found another bot here https://github.com/Scony/theaigames-warlight-contest
Same error, again.
Interestingly enough, loading these up for the Warlight AI challenge gives the same error as well. I'm suspecting server configuration/setup problem
- Created Thursday, January 28th 2016 @ 14:06:18
Alright I'll look in to it, hopefully fixed tomorrow
- Created Friday, January 29th 2016 @ 09:29:56
Should be fixed now. Let me know if you come across any problems.
- Created Friday, January 29th 2016 @ 15:51:53
Splendid. It works perfectly. I can publish a PHP Starter bot once I clean it up. Would you feature it on the page when I do?
- Created Friday, January 29th 2016 @ 15:56:48
Gladly :) Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll review it and then publish it.
- Created Monday, February 1st 2016 @ 12:45:46
I did. I also put a new post so people could check it out in the meantime