- Created Tuesday, September 23rd 2014 @ 02:37:57
I am trying to upload a dummy bot just to check I have the correct file structure. The first error I was getting was:
named files must all be in one directory. Then, I moved all files to one directory and the error dump is empty. It compiles in my machine.
- Created Tuesday, September 23rd 2014 @ 09:01:11
I don't know very much about Go, but it sounds like you haven't put your source files directly in the .zip/.rar file. Only the files that are on a class path (main.Bot in Java for instance) should be in a folder (main/Bot.java). Hopefully this helps you out
- Created Sunday, September 28th 2014 @ 22:40:03
I also get a compile error and empty error dump.
- Created Monday, September 29th 2014 @ 22:39:09
Compile errors would be nice to have and info about go version used. I had to use bisection to find the problem - lack of sort.Reverse function.
- Created Tuesday, September 30th 2014 @ 09:45:51
Everything that is written to errout should be written to your error dump, but we haven't had Go bots before so there might be some problems that need fixing. Our current Go version is 1.0, would you recommend updating to 1.3?
- Created Tuesday, September 30th 2014 @ 11:22:59
If you can install 1.3 that would be great, 1.0 is quite old :)
- Created Tuesday, September 30th 2014 @ 11:59:05
I updated to the latest stable version which is: go version go1.1.1 linux/amd64
Let me know if your bot stops working after the next upload, but I think it should be fine.