- Updated Monday, November 24th 2014 @ 00:22:53
I seems to not be able to upload a rar file that is 6.1Mb what is the limit for what I can upload?
- Created Sunday, December 7th 2014 @ 02:25:51
could someone help me with this? is it intentional that we can't upload a bot more than a couple MB as the rar size, if so what is the exact limit?
- Created Tuesday, December 9th 2014 @ 09:15:06
I think the limit is 5 MB at the moment (I shrank down my bot to 4.8 MB ).
- Created Tuesday, December 9th 2014 @ 10:14:07
hm I tried a rar file that is 3.31MB and did not work still. :(
getting hard to find pieces to cut out.
- Created Tuesday, December 9th 2014 @ 23:10:38
Hmm, mine is 17kB :P
- Created Wednesday, December 10th 2014 @ 05:04:30
yeah my old ones used to not use any precomputations, but potentially is greatly limited without it. :\
DeveloperCreated Thursday, December 11th 2014 @ 13:02:50
It's a bit hard to know for sure what the actual file size is you can upload, because we currently have a 32Mb stack limit on the bot process. When your bot is compiled it might go over that amount if it has to load a lot of data. Can you paste the error in here?
- Updated Thursday, December 11th 2014 @ 13:13:03
It does not get to compilation. The uploading itself fails. When I attempt to upload the bot, nothing happens no new version. Then I refresh the page and I see a message that says "error uploading file or file is too large"