- Created Saturday, March 14th 2015 @ 12:41:57
Have you read this
- Created Saturday, March 14th 2015 @ 20:13:58
This is No-Limit though
- Created Saturday, March 14th 2015 @ 20:15:57
Thats true but interesting anyway ;)
MrFreemanCreated Sunday, March 15th 2015 @ 18:34:42
Hello. How I can made bot using JS?
- Created Sunday, March 15th 2015 @ 18:37:28
There isnt a starter bot yet. You can wait until someone releases a starter bot, or you read the rules and getting started section. You could use the heads up omaha java script starter bot and change it, so it works with heads up holdem ....
- Created Sunday, March 15th 2015 @ 22:02:21
Shouldn't be too difficult to make a starter bot yourself, all it has to do is take input from stdin, and output on stdout. All the communication is on the Getting started page.