- Created Wednesday, June 3rd 2015 @ 11:25:23
Hi, I found the engine for omaha project but i can't find one for Texas Hold'em will it be available soon ?
DeveloperCreated Wednesday, June 3rd 2015 @ 19:08:39
It's the same engine. You have to change the value of the gameType variable in RunPoker.java to 14 in order to run Texas Hold'em games.
- Created Thursday, June 4th 2015 @ 00:39:57
I think it might be gameType 13. That's what you posted in my thread anyway.
- Created Thursday, June 4th 2015 @ 10:24:44
Great ! Thanks, is it written somewhere and i missed it ?
- Created Friday, June 5th 2015 @ 09:49:15
it's in fact gameType 13 : case 13: gameType = HOLDEM; gameLimit = NO_LIMIT; isTournament = true; break;
But this engine isn't sending the correct instruction, still upperCased : yourBot instead of your_bot.
I'll try to correct it
DeveloperCreated Monday, June 15th 2015 @ 09:02:10
The official Texas Hold 'em engine will be released soon, but yes the older Omaha engine can run Texas Hold 'em as well.
- Created Friday, June 26th 2015 @ 13:22:55
Awesome! Thanks Jim!