- Created Tuesday, February 2nd 2016 @ 00:01:15
hi, I'm trying to understand what is legal and what is not for the AIs for this competition, as well as what build system you are using.
1) for C# solutions, am I allowed to use NuGet packages? If so, is auto-restore enabled on your build machines? 2) am I allowed to include compiled .dll files with my solution? 3) are you building for 32 or 64 bit?
4) are there any restrictions from using the publicly available API to get game logs? what if it's done in bulk? 5) I am aware that I cannot build an AI against a specific player. Is it fine to train an ML model on anonymized data (removing bot name/version/author)?
DeveloperCreated Tuesday, February 2nd 2016 @ 08:53:54
- If it is a standard C# library you can use it, otherwise it's not supported
- I'm actually not sure if that would work but it is allowed
- 64 bit
- That's allowed
- Also allowed, the restriction is based on recognizing your opponent when you are playing against it and exploiting that knowledge.