- Updated Tuesday, June 21st 2016 @ 17:27:18
Rules: 1) If bot do wrong(illegal against rules) move - then set its state to "disable". Until bug not fixed. 2) If bot can't win at least 7 games of 10 against random bot - then set its state to "disable". Until bot become stronger.
- Created Tuesday, June 21st 2016 @ 14:09:52
- Created Tuesday, June 21st 2016 @ 15:45:21
Starter random bots or bots with illegal moves are waste time, Disabling this bots after 10 games allow other bots play more frequently.
- Created Wednesday, June 22nd 2016 @ 09:08:23
I consider, the higher you lift up the less buggy bots you can find. It is natural process. Looks like bots over 1700 elo almost never make illegal moves.
- Created Wednesday, June 22nd 2016 @ 09:09:44
But if you care about whole processor time of testing machine - there's nothing to care about, those buggy games are usually very fast.
- Updated Wednesday, June 22nd 2016 @ 14:29:28
Now 372 bots are playing. If a game longs 1 min. Then your bot will play every 6 hours (372/60). If 30 sec per game then wait 3 hours.
- Created Tuesday, June 28th 2016 @ 17:14:50
28.06.2016 your bot BadWolf not played 15 hours. I think that many bots - do legal moves. But they are RANDOM Starter bots. They eat all the time on server. But without improve algorithm from random they give no time to play other bots
- Created Tuesday, June 28th 2016 @ 17:17:49
So rule: Bot must beat random bot in 9 games of 10 will be better (then 7 of 10). Else server should disable bot, until it become smarter.