- Updated Saturday, January 17th 2015 @ 22:36:23
I wanted to share my starter bot for Ruby and hope it enables some people to join the competition using their favourite (or lesser evil) programming language.
For the lazy:
$ git clone https://github.com/subfusc/ruby-warlight-2-starter-bot.git
Any feedback or improvements is always appreciated. :)
- Updated Saturday, February 28th 2015 @ 14:06:06
version v0.9 is out.
- Calculating super region neighbours
- Updated settings command to reflect the new settings command in the game
- Update the WorldMap update command.
- Less harsh on deviations from the protocol.
- Round object to keep track of round number,opponent moves and changes in land from last round
At this point I would be happy if the bot could be featured in the starting section, if deemed good enough. :)
DeveloperCreated Thursday, March 5th 2015 @ 08:56:21
Thank you very much for your trouble. I reviewed it and it's now available on the getting started page.