- Created Sunday, January 18th 2015 @ 20:21:53
I was wondering, would be a bulk download feature possible to download all the dumps for one's played matches? I think it would be very useful to download the matches our bot played so far, making it easier for us to obtain the dumps and mine the data.
Best regards, Kurty
- Updated Sunday, January 18th 2015 @ 22:37:30
I was thinking it would be nice to use git for version control of our bots as well as the output of the games (the dumps would be private). Both the server as well as the owner's of the bots would have access to those.
DeveloperCreated Tuesday, January 20th 2015 @ 09:32:50
Thanks for your suggestions, I'll think about it.
- Created Saturday, January 24th 2015 @ 22:47:28
+1 It will be very useful :)
- Updated Monday, January 26th 2015 @ 17:03:54
Also a possibility to download the source of the selected bot revision would be beneficial in some cases (if no git version control will be introduced) :-)
Jim could you give us a feedback please?
DeveloperCreated Thursday, January 29th 2015 @ 15:21:16
On my list :)
- Created Thursday, January 29th 2015 @ 16:07:19
Awesome, thank you :-)