- Created Tuesday, February 3rd 2015 @ 11:33:19
Could we have pick stage visualization in replays?
- Updated Saturday, February 7th 2015 @ 01:45:02
+1 , would be nice.
How I imagine this feature: at 1st turn in popup with "Region X" its need to be shown info like "pick # Y". Then it will be possible to understand how bots are picked without need to explore the dump of game.
- Created Saturday, February 7th 2015 @ 11:12:41
I'll see what I can do before we go out of Beta.
- Created Saturday, February 7th 2015 @ 15:34:12
If the bots keep evolving then picks will become more and more important. When humans play I would say that as a rule of thumb picks count about 50% for winning a game. Especially when the first bots start playing some aggressive counters for 'that one overpowered bonus on the map' I'd like to see the picks.
- Created Friday, February 13th 2015 @ 14:29:18
I've just implemented this. Games played from now on will show the picking phase as well.
- Created Friday, February 13th 2015 @ 15:50:10
Looks cool, thanks!
- Created Friday, February 13th 2015 @ 17:26:28
- Created Friday, February 13th 2015 @ 18:43:08
It looks awesome! :D
- Created Sunday, February 15th 2015 @ 21:32:52
Hm... it just doesen't show me that much. If during picking stage all possible picks were marked (for example green as in WarLight) it would be easier to understand the thoughts of the bots to go for certain picks.
- Created Thursday, February 19th 2015 @ 11:14:31
pickable regions are now visible as well
- Updated Friday, February 20th 2015 @ 16:39:01
Nice, but what if make pickable region colors more contrast to other regions colors? Now hard to see them..