- Created Wednesday, February 25th 2015 @ 05:10:31
I have created a Clojure starter bot from my, now fairly robust, FourLeafClojure bot. I'd like it if you would make it available for others to use. Here's the github repository for it: https://github.com/curious-attempt-bunny/warlight2-starterbot-clojure
By the way, thank you very much for all the effort you have and continue to put into running theaigames. I very much appreciate that it exists!
- Created Wednesday, February 25th 2015 @ 10:57:06
Thank you for your trouble. I'll review it this week and make it publicly available if it's good. I'll let you know.
- Created Thursday, February 26th 2015 @ 10:01:10
Your bot doesn't give any output, I'm not a Clojure expert so I can't really find where the problem lies. If you fix this I'll review it again.
- Updated Thursday, February 26th 2015 @ 15:15:14
Thanks for taking the time to check out the bot. Hmm. No output? It works for me just fine.
I added a bit more documentation last night. Get an update of the repo and try again. Now you can do:
lein run(assuming you have http://leiningen.org/)
To upload it:
./package.sh(and upload the bot.zip file)
When I package and upload it I get:
- Compile output: http://theaigames.com/my/bots/54cec7005d203c3f5e8b456d/121/errors/compiler
- Test output: http://theaigames.com/my/bots/54cec7005d203c3f5e8b456d/121/errors/io-test
- Game output:http://theaigames.com/competitions/warlight-ai-challenge-2/games/54ef29424b5ab27691b16f35/dump
- Updated Thursday, February 26th 2015 @ 15:24:23
Assuming you have the Clojure jar then you can also do this to run it:
java -cp clojure.jar clojure.main packaged.clj
For me this looks like:
java -cp /Users/home/.m2/repository/org/clojure/clojure/1.6.0/clojure-1.6.0.jar clojure.main packaged.clj < spec/PlacesArmies.txt
player1 place_armies 7 5,
- Created Thursday, February 26th 2015 @ 15:54:22
Ok didn't catch that package file. Bot works and is available on the getting started page now. Thanks :)
- Created Saturday, July 25th 2015 @ 16:09:05
The clojure file uploaded to this site is missing files and has a lot of code in the lein file, basically it is all messed up. However, I was able to go clone the repo on github to get started, thanks for putting that link here so I could find it.