- Created Thursday, February 26th 2015 @ 19:35:03
Does it mean my bot not compiled successful? Where can I find compilation log in this case? It happens for my v6
- Created Thursday, February 26th 2015 @ 20:12:56
You might need main (main with double underscore) in a comment in your main file so that the engine recognizes that that is your main file.
- Updated Thursday, February 26th 2015 @ 20:31:34
I have this. And this not helps =)
int main(int , char **)
- Created Thursday, February 26th 2015 @ 20:33:24
You should have a double underscore immediately before and after main. Like this:
//__main__(Due to the post formatting I'm not quite sure if you noticed, but it seems that in your example it has underscores either before or after, not both.
- Created Thursday, February 26th 2015 @ 21:14:36
Added this too. But it didn't helped
- Created Thursday, February 26th 2015 @ 21:39:16
It was no reaction on compilation error. Looks like something in c++ chain goes wrong in case of error now.
DeveloperCreated Friday, February 27th 2015 @ 09:38:05
Your bot is working now? In your version history I see only successfully compiled bots.
- Created Friday, February 27th 2015 @ 10:35:47
Jim, this is exactly problem. System thinks bots compiled successfully, but they are not. It's even thinks Test Match success =) Check my warlight2 version 6 for example
DeveloperCreated Friday, February 27th 2015 @ 11:58:01
I found the problem. A small bug caused failed compilations not to register as such and status would always be test match success.
- Updated Friday, March 13th 2015 @ 13:30:39
I saw similar issue today:
jailrun: chroot(/opt/aigames/bots/player54fa15145d203c01218b456cv17): No such file or directory
There is another post ("C# bot does not compile", http://theaigames.com/discussions/warlight-ai-challenge-2/548c42e15d203c2e238b4569/c-bot-does-not-compile/1/show), which also seems to be describing the same issue.
My bot is written in C++ (neither PHP nor C# as in the mentioned posts). The error appears not at the compilation step definitely, it is like a trouble starting a bot process. To make sure I loaded the same zip file again as it was a new version, it compiled and ran successfully.