- Created Saturday, February 28th 2015 @ 21:55:19
This is the output from uploading the Warlight 1 starter bot for scala. It compiles, yet fails with some rather chronic bash-looking error.
- Updated Saturday, February 28th 2015 @ 22:09:16
Java doesn't seem too happy either:
- Created Sunday, March 1st 2015 @ 00:00:06
The Java bot was only a slightly modified version of the version 2 starter bot, the scala bot was the version 1 one, but previous to that I uploaded a completely custom Scala bot that consisted of a single .scala file and experience exactly the same problem.
What do you mean by compatible? I'd understand if it was simply a malformed response, but I'm seeing errors like "./java: not found" and "Unable to find class" style errors. I'm wondering if there's some problem with the build process, but I'm not sure.
- Created Sunday, March 1st 2015 @ 00:17:32
Does the version 2 bot run if you upload it? And can you make the same modifications to the scala bot and see if that works?
- Created Sunday, March 1st 2015 @ 00:35:42
There might be a problem with java/scala compilation, because of some server updates
- Created Sunday, March 1st 2015 @ 00:36:01
Will be fixed asap
- Updated Sunday, March 1st 2015 @ 10:20:05
Subfusc: Yes, the only thing that worked was uploading the java starter bot version 2, completely as is, without even untaring it. There is no Scala starter bot for warlight 2 to modify :(
Edit: Interestingly enough the error message has changed since last night!
jailrun: chroot(/opt/aigames/bots/player54f222545d203c3c138b4569v8): No such file or directory
- Created Monday, March 2nd 2015 @ 13:19:59
Scala works again now. Thanks for your inputs