- Updated Saturday, March 14th 2015 @ 16:26:59
/opt/aigames/scripts/compilescala.sh: 22: /opt/aigames/scripts/compilescala.sh: scalac: not found
P.S. sorry for double posting, but previous post's title may be misleading
- Created Monday, March 23rd 2015 @ 13:26:25
Should be fixed now, sorry for the inconvenience.
- Created Monday, March 23rd 2015 @ 14:20:45
Now it compiles, but does not run (Error: Could not find or load main class game.Main)
- Created Monday, March 23rd 2015 @ 14:57:59
It seems that the scalac compiler doesn't exit properly on a compile error. I will look into this later, but this basically means that your bot can't compile, so you have to fix the errors first. Does it work when you compile it locally with Scalac?
- Updated Monday, March 23rd 2015 @ 15:49:47
Scala compiler version 2.11.6. Bot compiles locally without any errors or warnings. When I run it locally it makes some moves.
- Created Monday, March 23rd 2015 @ 16:25:49
I updated to Scala 2.11.6, that seemed to solve the compile problems, but now it gives some security issue when running. Trying to fix it..
- Created Thursday, March 26th 2015 @ 09:29:38
Alright Scala is working again. Only a specific version seemed to work, so now we are using Scala 2.10.4
- Created Thursday, March 26th 2015 @ 13:38:02
Thank you, Jim!