- Created Friday, March 21st 2014 @ 12:08:58
I'm using the starterbot and the compiler won't load BotStarter. I've checked my computer and there's nothing wrong with it.
- Created Friday, March 21st 2014 @ 20:18:38
What's the message?
- Created Saturday, March 22nd 2014 @ 12:21:57
Its "Could not find or load main class warlight-starterbot-java (8).src.Bot.BotStarter"
- Created Saturday, March 22nd 2014 @ 18:41:54
You should make a zip file which contains all the class folders, not the parent folder
- Created Saturday, March 22nd 2014 @ 23:10:18
Oh no, I am facing the same problem. There might something strange here
- Created Tuesday, March 25th 2014 @ 11:18:33
I did it but it gives the same output
DeveloperCreated Tuesday, March 25th 2014 @ 11:29:53
Same output even if you upload the zipfile you can download at the getting started page?
- Updated Tuesday, March 25th 2014 @ 11:45:23
Any strange characters you have in any of your filenames? (e.g. umlauts or accent graves)
- Created Tuesday, March 25th 2014 @ 14:45:28
it works if i use the original zipfile
- Created Wednesday, March 26th 2014 @ 11:03:55
I found the error, all the source files were inside another file in the zip file but I've fixed it.