- Created Sunday, March 23rd 2014 @ 23:31:08
What about support for at least numpy? Do you plan to include support, or is there a problem implementation-wise?
- Created Monday, March 24th 2014 @ 09:39:26
Yes that's possible, I added this to our todo list
- Updated Wednesday, April 9th 2014 @ 13:50:35
I was wondering how it is coming along? It would really be great if we can simply use numpy and scipy :) In fact, for now the module random would also help out a lot!
- Created Thursday, April 10th 2014 @ 02:57:11
I smell CDF of Binomial distribution. You can use lamda for such calculations.
- Updated Saturday, November 1st 2014 @ 17:09:37
Are there still any plans to support numpy? Currently from what I can check the library is there but I think LAPACK is missing, here's the compilation output:
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/numpy/init.py", line 137, in
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/numpy/add_newdocs.py", line 9, in
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/numpy/lib/init.py", line 13, in
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/numpy/lib/polynomial.py", line 17, in
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/numpy/linalg/init.py", line 48, in
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/numpy/linalg/linalg.py", line 23, in
ImportError: liblapack.so.3gf: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
- Created Thursday, November 13th 2014 @ 09:16:46
I added the file, can you try again? Let me know if anything goes wrong still
- Created Sunday, January 11th 2015 @ 20:21:32
The next error is
ImportError: libblas.so.3gf: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
- Created Sunday, January 18th 2015 @ 11:30:43
Could you perhaps give it another try Jim (mainly for Warlight II)?
- Created Tuesday, January 20th 2015 @ 09:26:08
Sorry I kind of forgot about this. Should work now though ;D
- Created Wednesday, March 25th 2015 @ 02:21:58
How do I use numpy?
I added the line "from numpy import *" to the Warlight AI Challenge sample bot.
I get the error: ImportError: No module named numpy
- Created Saturday, July 11th 2015 @ 22:08:29
Same error for AI Block Battle. It's sort-of must-have for python else the bots in Java and C# have a performance advantage.
- Created Monday, July 13th 2015 @ 10:03:55
Numpy should work now. What error are you getting?
- Created Sunday, July 19th 2015 @ 11:05:13
Was getting "ImportError: No module named numpy" but looks like it's fine now. Will double-check.
- Created Thursday, April 14th 2016 @ 23:30:50
Traceback (most recent call last): File "src/bot.py", line 1, in import numpy as np ImportError: No module named 'numpy'
With Python it works.